WHO HIRES A COACH AND WHY?
- You want more professional success and personal happiness.
- You want to reach your full potential.
- You want your life to be free of stress.
- You want more balance in your personal and professional life.
- You want to learn systems to handle all your tolerations.
- You want someone who can listen to your concerns, and help you discover your own solutions.
- You want stronger and more satisfying relationships.
- You want to identify and claim your purpose.
- You want a motivator to help you make the changes you want to make.
- You want a focused spiritual life.
- You want unconditional support and encouragement to help you live the life you want.
What is the main focus with a typical client?
I focus where you need me most. In addition, I help you to strengthen your Personal Foundation, increase your Reserves, set better goals based on your Personal Values, and eliminate the Tolerations in your life. With this approach, you will have less stress and fewer problems, and can begin to focus on those areas which will insure more success and happiness in all areas of your life.
What do you want to work on with a coach?
- Reaching your full potential
- Having more success.
- Learning systems to handle all your tolerations.
- Bringing balance to your personal and professional life.
- Learning new systems that can take your life to the next level.
- Prioritizing actions and projects.
- Taking projects to completion.
- Turning around a difficult situation.
- Increasing profitability.
- Personal and Professional relationships
- Catching up and getting ahead of situations.
- Business or personal problems.
- Eliminating unhealthy stress.
- Developing and integrating your spirituality.
What are the results of hiring a coach?
There are many results, but the most important are:
- You set better goals and achieve them faster.
- You have the opportunity to reach your potential.
- You can make more money.
- You learn to take extremely good care of yourself.
- You have more fun!
- You build reserves of time, energy, and wealth.
- You take action immediately.
- You have a partner whose only purpose is your success.
- You and your coach create a momentum so you get results easier and more quickly.
- You stop tolerating the things that are stealing your energy and dragging you down.
- Your self-confidence increases.
- You learn to place a higher value on your time and energy.
- You have a deeper sense of well-being.
- You enjoy success and happiness.
Do I have to sign a contract?
No. However, most Coaches do ask you to commit to at least six months so that you can realize the full potential of coaching and can effect lasting change.
What does the media say about coaching?
"Coaches--they're part therapist, part consultant, and they sure know how to succeed in business."
"[A Coach will]...provide support, training and tools to help people grow in their personal, work, social, and spiritual lives."
The Miami Herald
"...want to get even further ahead? What you need is a coach, your own personal motivator. They're not just for top-ranked tennis players any more."
The Dallas Morning News
"A personal coach can be the answer when people need a push in more than part of their lives or guidance in setting broad lifestyle goals."
How do I get started?
If you believe that coaching is right for you or if you would like to have a free, no obligation exploratory session to see how we might work together, contact me and I'll set it up.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!